CHOCOLATE MUFFINS

Saturday, May 8, 2021

 ♪  ♬Can’t help falling in love with you♪  ♬



Chocolate muffins will help you through bad times, I assure you, along with your favorite playlist.  If you're not on a diet, like me.
They're perfect for a snack with your little kids, with old friends, or just great allies on a Netflix night. I recommend them, without overdoing it!

These chocolate muffins are great to make with the kids. The ones in the photo in particular were made by my 6yo little girl (I just prepared all the ingredients for her). Actually, they're also a great Montessori activity for learning to measure, with a nice analog scale.

 




CHOCOLATE MUFFINS

Ingredients
3 eggs
180 g of sugar
150 g milk
150 g of melted butter
300 g of flour
60 g of bitter cocoa
80 g of chocolate chips
2 teaspoons baking powder

Procedure. Work the solids and liquids in two different bowls and at the end mix everything together. 
Prepare a muffin pan, put in paper cups (I like to serve them in the cups- but if you don't have them or don't want to put them in maybe try the recipe for the release agent on thisy blog ).
Bake in a hot oven at 180C for about 25 minutes. ENJOY!

 


Post a Comment